2016年10月29日星期六

The shadow of A CUP


My goal for this drawing is to show the various shadow on the cup by using normal pencils. I want to show the shadows by making different levels. I put the cup under the light and then draw that. This drawing is about the shadow, and the most difficult challenge for me is to reflect the shadow vividly. I observe the light in details, even in every gap on the cup and the difference of shadows. I start to observe it not only by using eyes and my imaginations as well. I think that this may be a way that artist thinks. My drawing really works on the difference of shadowing, the light one and the dark one. I think the way I observe objects can help me in the next project as well. Ivy really helps me in some details. I learned that how to change levels of shadows from her. I would add a egg or something nearby the cup. The best thing of my drawing is the light and shadows.

没有评论:

发表评论