2016年10月19日星期三

Pumpkin


My goal for this drawing is to show the various light on the pumpkin by using charcoal. Firstly I put the charcoal on the paper as the background and then drew the pumpkin and erase the light part. This is my first time to use charcoal. I think it is a magical stuff. The appearance of charcoal on the paper really surprises me. This drawing is about the shadow, and the most difficult challenge for me is to reflect the shadow vividly. I observe the light in details, even in every gap on the Pumpkin and the difference of shadows. I start to observe it not only by using eyes and my imaginations as well. I think that this may be a way that artist thinks. My drawing really works on the difference of shadowing, the light one and the dark one. I think the way I observe objects can help me in the next project as well. Ivy really helps me in some details. I learned that how to take care of my drawing from her. I would add a small pumpkin on that and draw a more diffcult one. The best thing of my drawing is the light and shadows.

没有评论:

发表评论