2016年10月4日星期二

Letter Drawing


Well, I want to show a deep meaning stuff in my artwork. That's why I choose the "Endless". When I first time saw it. This word attracts me. It let me feel that I am in the abyss of the universe, especially when I took the picture of it. My goal is to present the Endless for people. I want people can look through the letters and go deeper. May be can related to themselves when they are stuck in the troubles.  I made the letters first. and then I stick them on the paper and give a proper view of light. Then i drew them by observing the Letters. Finally I gave then the shadows. My painting is about the composition of each letter and it's shadows.  Composing the letters together is the most challengeable work for me. I felt so bad when I was doing that. The distance of each letter is too wide. and the Letters I MADE are really wired. I am really not good at it honestly.  Well, i just tried a lot of time to redid the letters. That really took me a lot of time.  I think my painting really works at the last S's shadowing. It is really light because it means that the Dark is going away and the Brightness is coming.  I think I will observe my painting more carefully nest time. This time, I didn't make some details really well. My best mentor is Ivy. I learnt that the shadowing need have levels then the value can be presented better. Carol did a really good job as well. I learnt that the composition is really important for work. she really did a good composition which is much butter than me. So next time, I will think more before I start to do the work. I will redid the composition and the letter which means i will do it from the beginning, because i really felt depressed about this work. I felt the best aspect of my work is its meaning for me. Endless means infinite and kind of lost in the abyss. I really love this feeling. So whenever I saw my painting, I would feel the feeling for the painting. 

没有评论:

发表评论