2016年11月7日星期一

Mackenzie's take out box

My goal is to create the various lights on the box and lead you into the picture. I want people can be led into the picture by the chopsticks. Firstly I put the charcoal on the paper as the background and then pose the chopsticks that let them be almost vertical to your viewpoints. Finally, drew the box and erase the light part. The thing that surprise me the most is that the light on the chopsticks was shown so vividly be me. Its looks like real one. This drawling is about the contest of light and dark and the gradual change between the light and dark. the most challenge for me is to draw the difference of shadows on the chopsticks. I observe the light in details, i changed at least 5 methods to show the slight difference. I start to observe it not only by using eyes and my imaginations as well. I think that this may be a way that artist thinks. My drawing really works on the difference of shadowing on the box, and the way that the light lead you in. I think the way I observe objects and the way i shift shadows can help me in the next project as well. The teacher  really helps me in some details. I learned that how to shift the shadows in slight details from him. I would add an extra chopsticks into the box  and draw a more diffcult one. The best thing of my drawing is the light and shadows.

没有评论:

发表评论