2016年11月20日星期日

artist choice


My goal and intention is to mimic my photo and draw it vividly, especially to compare the dark and light parts.  Firstly I put the charcoal on the paper as the background and then divide my original photo into many small box by using marker. And then i cut the paper into a proper size. Finally, i draw each little part by observing the photo and erase the light part. The thing that surprise me the most is that the contrast of light and dark.  Its looks like real one. This drawling is about the contrast of light and dark and the gradual change on the shadow's edge.  The most challenge for me is to draw is the shadow of leaves of trees. i draw the contour firstly and then erase the light part. Finally, i make the shadow of leaves darker and made the gradual change on the edge.  My drawing really works on the contrast of shadowing in the photo. I think the way I make the strong comparison of shadows in the drawling can be brought into my next drawling. The teacher  really helps me in some details. I learned that how to make strong comparison of dark and light. and I learned that how to do the gradual change on edge from Ivy.  I would make the contrast much stronger. The best thing of my drawing is the light and shadows.

没有评论:

发表评论