2016年12月3日星期六

COLOR MENTOR

My goal and intention of this drawing is to mimic the cheese slices of Wayne Thiebaud's drawling as possible as I can. Firstly, I drew the mentor of the slices and than drew the background color. Secondly, i put other colors to mix them up and show the value. Finally, i  use white to make all stuff more natural. I am surprised about the oil pastel. I cannot imagine that I can use oil pastel to draw the oil painting. My drawling is about value and color mixing. I think the most difficult challenge for me is to mix the color up. I mix them carefully and evenly, then I overcame this. When I was drawing, I was thinking about how the deep and light color goes. this is kind of shift to artistic thinking. My drawling really works at using color to show the value. The way I mix color up can bring to my next drawing. Carol really helps me to do with mentor. I will do more slices in the drawling if i will do over. The best thing of my drawing is the way that color show value.

没有评论:

发表评论